Royal Rose - Large Melamine Serveware Tray
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Roses symbolize love, gratitude, grace, and joy. They're classic and forever in style! From Michel Design Works, this tray's curved edges and built-in handles make it truly stylish. Its generous size makes it very versatile. Use it for a buffet, cookout, or dinner party, as a tea tray, or as a decorative piece for a sideboard or coffee table.
Size: 17.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"
How to care for Melamine dishware:
- Do use soft sponges when you clean your melamine dishes by hand.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning tools like steel wool on melamine, because they can scratch and cause wear.
- Don’t use serrated knives or other sharp utensils, because they can nick the surface.
- Don’t put melamine in a microwave oven. Its high temperatures can cause your dishes to warp or melt.
- Don’t put melamine dishes in a conventional or convection oven, either.
- Do put melamine plates in your dishwasher if you want—they’re dishwasher-safe! However, be aware that the dishwasher can fade your dinnerware’s colors somewhat.
- Do inspect your dishes every so often and throw away any cracked, warped, or melted plates.
- Do pre-soak your dinnerware if you have stuck-on food or a particularly stubborn stain.