Royal Rose - Large Melamine Serveware Tray
Roses symbolize love, gratitude, grace, and joy. They're classic and forever in style! From Michel Design Works, this tray's curved edges and built-in handles make it truly stylish. Its generous size makes it very versatile. Use it for a buffet, cookout, or dinner party, as a tea tray, or as a decorative piece for a sideboard or coffee table.
Size: 17.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"
How to care for Melamine dishware:
- Do use soft sponges when you clean your melamine dishes by hand.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning tools like steel wool on melamine, because they can scratch and cause wear.
- Don’t use serrated knives or other sharp utensils, because they can nick the surface.
- Don’t put melamine in a microwave oven. Its high temperatures can cause your dishes to warp or melt.
- Don’t put melamine dishes in a conventional or convection oven, either.
- Do put melamine plates in your dishwasher if you want—they’re dishwasher-safe! However, be aware that the dishwasher can fade your dinnerware’s colors somewhat.
- Do inspect your dishes every so often and throw away any cracked, warped, or melted plates.
- Do pre-soak your dinnerware if you have stuck-on food or a particularly stubborn stain.