From Codes to Creatures - DNA & Traits
Ever wonder what makes you, you? Explore the exciting world of DNA, traits, and genetics with this fun new biology kit. It's jammed-packed with high-quality lab equipment and a detailed 32-page lab notebook that outlines dozens of exciting DNA experiments and activities!
- Isolate DNA strands from fruit and your own cheek cells!
- Survey friends and family to learn about quirky traits
- Use "DNA codes" to create cute monsters with silly features!
Budding scientists will have a blast learning all about what makes them unique.
Designed by Yellow Scope for girls ages 8-12. Yellow Scope was founded by scientists and moms, Marcie Colledge, PhD, and Kelly McCollum, MPH, and the company grew out of their shared passion for science and helping girls sustain an interest in sciences.
What's in the box?
- lab notebook
- safety goggles
- chalkboard mat
- 100 ml bottles for solutions (2)
- 50 ml beakers (2)
- mini measuring cups (2)
- metal strainer
- dropper pipette
- stir stick
- food coloring
- toothpicks (5)
- baggies (2)
- mini flashlight
- Think Like A Girl pencil
- Survey of Traits notepad
- monster body cards (12)
- sticker sheet of monster eyes & mouth
- enamel dots (72)
- collectible DNA science pin