Get ready for some fairy tale search-and-find fun! Roll the dice and round the board, sneaking a peek at treasures hidden in the Enchanted Forest along the way. Cinderella's glass slipper, Jacks' magical beanstalk beans, and other once-upon-a-time treasures are hidden under the trees of the magical forest! Be the first player to find the treasures the king seeks and the kingdom is yours! A magical twist on classic memory match.
How to Play:
1. Players take turns rolling the dice and moving that number of spaces on the board.
2. Players who land on a space next to a tree may lift the tree and peek at the treasure depicted on its bottom. If that treasure matches the treasure tile on top of the pile at the castle gates, that player rolls his or her way to the castle to make the match and take the tile.
3. When a new tile is turned over, players test their memories – can they remember which tree hides the new treasure and get to the gates first to collect it?
4. The first player to collect three treasure tiles wins the game!
Contents: 13 Trees, 13 Treasure Tokens, 13 Treasure Tiles, 2 Dice, 6 Movers, 1 Game Board, Instructions
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
- 2-6 players