Deborah's Garden - Melamine Accent Tray
Michel Design Work's gorgeous Melamine Serveware Accent Tray is colorful, convenient, and just the right size for hors d'oeuvres, cheese, and other sweets and savories. Deborah's Garden is a gorgeous floral design that is reminiscent of vintage floral illustrations that has lush colors, excellent details, and is certainly a lovely addition to the table!
Size: 15.75" x 6.25" x .5"
How to care for Melamine dishware:
- Do use soft sponges when you clean your melamine dishes by hand.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning tools like steel wool on melamine, because they can scratch and cause wear.
- Don’t use serrated knives or other sharp utensils, because they can nick the surface of the plate.
- Don’t put melamine in a microwave oven. Its high temperatures can cause your dishes to warp or melt.
- Don’t put melamine dishes in a conventional or convection oven, either.
- Do put melamine plates in your dishwasher if you want—they’re dishwasher-safe! However, be aware that the dishwasher can fade your dinnerware’s colors somewhat.
- Do inspect your dishes every so often and throw away any cracked, warped, or melted plates.
- Do pre-soak your dinnerware if you have stuck-on food or a particularly stubborn stain.