PAIRZI is all about speed! Roll fast and then quickly find matching pairs of Critter Cards.
Each player gets a pair of dice to roll. Shuffle the deck of Critter Cards well, then spread them out in a big, mixed-up pile within everyone’s reach.
- Someone says “Go!” and everyone immediately starts rolling their two dice as fast as possible, until they roll a pair. (Two 3s, for example.)
- As soon as a player rolls a pair, they get to find and collect that many matching pairs of Critter Cards. So if a player rolls a pair of 3s, they can find and collect three pairs of Critter Cards. If they roll two 5s, they can find and collect five pairs of Critter Cards.
- As soon as a player collects their Critter Cards, they quickly pick up their dice again and must roll another pair before looking for more pairs of Critter Cards,
- So, the flow of the game is… Roll a pair, find your pairs. Roll a pair, find your pairs, etc.
- Play until all the Critter Cards are gone. Player with the most Critter Card pairs wins the game!
Note: All players play at the same time. No taking turns.
Ages 6 to 96
2 to 6 Players