Kids First Math - Linking Cubes Math Kit with Activity Cards
Time after time, experience shows that learning by manipulating physical objects with one’s own hands — learning by doing things firsthand, rather than being told about them or reading about them in a book — is extremely effective. Thames & Kosmos has a long history of incorporating this principle into science education. Now, we are bringing this experience to the Kids First Math line, a series of hands-on kits with activity cards or lesson guides designed to demonstrate and teach concepts in mathematics, as well as other skills such as logical thinking, problem solving, and creative thinking.
- A set of 100 colorful plastic cubes that connect together
- Used to develop skills in counting, sorting, sequencing, graphing, pattern recognition, measuring, and basic mathematical operations
- Also develops skills in spatial intelligence, creativity, problem solving, and fine motor skills
- Cubes can connect on all six sides and rotate at each connection point.
- Endless possibilities for open-ended creative play and building
- Durable plastic for long-term use and easy cleaning
Contents: 100 plastic connecting 2-cm cubes in 10 colors, 5 activity cards, and plastic storage box
- Ages: 3+
- Experiments: 10
- Piece Count: 105
- Manual Pages: 10
Item # 568001