Sunflower - Melamine Serveware Medium Bowl
Sunflowers, dahlias, and marigolds are bursting with rich yellows and golds—perfect for autumn and lovely all year round. This medium melamine serveware bowl from Michel Design Works is perfect is colorful and endlessly useful, and exactly the right size for everyone's favorite side dishes. Food and dishwasher safe; do not use in microwave or on stovetop.
Approximate Measurements: 9 x 3.1" / 23 x 8 cm.
How to care for Melamine dishware:
- Do use soft sponges when you clean your melamine dishes by hand.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning tools like steel wool on melamine, because they can scratch and cause wear.
- Don’t use serrated knives or other sharp utensils, because they can nick the surface.
- Don’t put melamine in a microwave oven. Its high temperatures can cause your dishes to warp or melt.
- Don’t put melamine dishes in a conventional or convection oven, either.
- Do put melamine plates in your dishwasher if you want—they’re dishwasher-safe! However, be aware that the dishwasher can fade your dinnerware’s colors somewhat.
- Do inspect your dishes every so often and throw away any cracked, warped, or melted plates.
- Do pre-soak your dinnerware if you have stuck-on food or a particularly stubborn stain.