Shipping calculated at checkout.
- TACTICAL STRATEGY: Featuring a massive amount of in-game choices, including three tiles each of thirty-six possible color-symbol combinations, as well as two new game modes in the Trio version, Qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place?
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW RULES: An engaging game with easy-to-follow rules, Qwirkle is great for younger players. The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and score points for doing so. However, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and challenge them mentally. The new game modes included in the Trio version add fresh, original, and demanding game modes onto the award winning original variant.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Qwirkle is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, planning, and problem solving skills. Plan, win, and learn simultaneously!
- QWIRKLE TRIO: Qwirkle Trio edition adds 4 double-sided game boards, as well as 16 star tokens which can be played in place of previously used tiles so that those tiles can be placed again. The other sides of the boards add bonus spaces that you can expand to play with clever planning and strategy. You can also mix and match the boards to add a huge berth of various strategic challenges to the basic Qwirkle game. Qwirkle Trio complements the original iteration with awesome new challenges and replay-ability!
- INCLUDES: Product comes with 108 wooden Qwirkle tiles, 4 double-sided game board quadrants, 12 star tokens, 1 drawstring bag, 1 rules