Edgartown Harbor Light (retired)
Located in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard, Edgartown Harbor Light was the 1st of 5 lights built on the Island. The current tower replaced the original light in 1939. Those who catch a glimpse during the holidays enjoy a colorful feast for the eyes.
- Introduced January 2020
- Village Lighted Building
- Measures 4.75 x 5 x 6.5"