Butchart Japanese Garden 1000 Piece Puzzle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1000 piece puzzle from Eurographics
- Measures approximately 19" x 27"
- Recommended for ages 12 and up
- Made in the USA & Canada from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink
- Isaburo Kishida, a garden designer from Yokohama, Japan, came to Victoria to build a tea garden for Esquimalt Gorge Park. This garden was wildly popular, and several prominent citizens, Jennie Butchart among them, commissioned Kishida to build Japanese gardens for their estates
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces
Item # 6000-0701