- Gray felt board with black and white leatherette points
- Briefcase styling with handle is easy to transport
- Sturdy construction with vinyl case
- Attache closed: 14.75 x 9.5 x 2 inches Attache open: 19.25 x 15 x 1.025 Chips: 1.06 in. x .235
- Dice: .576 in. , Doubling Cube: .610 in., Dice Cups: 2.665 in. x 1.49 in.
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games and its history can be traced back nearly 5,000 years to archaeological discoveries in Mesopotamia. It is a two-player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers or men) that move between twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board.
Contents: Briefcase style board game, 30 Backgammon pieces, 5 Dice, and Instructions.
- Ages 9 and up
- 2 players