Believe - Melamine Serveware Cookie Plate
Whether it's cookies for Santa or treats for family and friends, Michel Design Works' Christmas cookie plate will serve up your sweets in style!
Diameter: 11 in. / 27.9 cm
How to care for Melamine dishware:
- Do use soft sponges when you clean your melamine dishes by hand.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning tools like steel wool on melamine, because they can scratch and cause wear.
- Don’t use serrated knives or other sharp utensils, because they can nick the surface of the plate.
- Don’t put melamine in a microwave oven. Its high temperatures can cause your dishes to warp or melt.
- Don’t put melamine dishes in a conventional or convection oven, either.
- Do put melamine plates in your dishwasher if you want—they’re dishwasher-safe! However, be aware that the dishwasher can fade your dinnerware’s colors somewhat.
- Do inspect your dishes every so often and throw away any cracked, warped, or melted plates.
- Do pre-soak your dinnerware if you have stuck-on food or a particularly stubborn stain.